Saturday, April 30, 2011

San Diego tour

 I went to San Diego tour today.First stop is the Moonlight Glassing.They close 4PM and I was lost around there but they are very nice and waiting for me.When I got there it's already 4PM but they showed me in side of the factory and introducing and gave me a price list too.They are super nice people.Thank you so much!!!
I met a legend shaper Rich Pavel and he gave me some stickers.He is also super nice guy too.Thank you Rich Pavel!!!
After that I went to SurfySurfy but unfortunately they were closed.So I went to check wave at Beacon and looks pretty fun.I wish I could surf but I have bad knee now so not able to surf.I drove down the PCH and checked Swami's,Cardiff,Seaside reef.They were all surfable.I kept driving down to the La Jolla.And back to 805Fwy.
It's short trip but very fun time.I want to Surf.











Search This Blog