Friday, May 13, 2011

Thanks for watching my blog.

I've been doing my blog for a month so far.
A lot of people from all over the world is watching my blog.
I'm happy and thank you all.
I hope the world completely gets peaceful that's wonderful.
Here is stats how many people watch my blog from all over the world.


  • United States..............431
  • Japan..............................50
  • Belgium..........................27
  • Iran...................................20
  • Australia.........................19
  • Germany.........................12
  • Canada..............................9
  • France................................8
  • Brazil...................................7
  • United Kingdom...............7
  • South Africa.......................7
  • Germany............................4
  • Indonesia...........................2
  • South Korea......................2
  • Lithuania............................1
  • Russia.................................1
  • Slovenia..............................1

Thank you and I love you all.

Search This Blog