Friday, May 27, 2011

Mitch goes to Mitch's Surf Shop

I went to Mitch's Surf Shop in San Diego today.
I've known this surf shop since long time ago because they have a website and they have really good selections,especially surfboards.

They have been around since 1967.
More than 10 years before I was born.
They are located in 5 minutes from La Jolla Shore.


Mitch & Mitch
Yes,he is the owner of Mitch's Surf Shop.
I just thought the owner should be a white guy because of "Mitch".
But he is a Japanese guy,so I was surprised.
I like their T-shirts and other stuff and of course surfboards.
He told me the other Mitch's Surf Shop in Solana Beach.
So I went there too.
I bought a San Diego surf spot map.
And the other employee gave me some shop stickers.
Thank you guys!
I'll be right back!

This is Mitch's Surf Shop in Solana Beach.
They are located in westside of PCH.


They also have really good selections too.
The employees are very nice and good vibration.
I love Mitch's Surf Shop.
Their website is here

Search This Blog