Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bob Marley wants to stop war

I feel like I've watched Bob Marley's DVD at least a million times.
He died when I was two years old.He was trying to stop war and 30 years later people still war.
There is many artists trying stop war and I believe music can make people change something.
There is many deferent kind of religions and I think it doesn't mutter what religion you believe.
People need something to believe.
I'm a Buddhist.My friends are Christian.Some people are Catholic and someone believe Hindu.
Some people believe Islam.And Bob Marley is a Rastafarian.
That's all good.Nothing's wrong.
I'm not very very intelligence but I know war is not good.
I feel war is not good.
People have been having war long long time.
Most of people don't want to have war.
And very very intelligent people who control world should know war is not good.
But They like to have war for some stupid reason.
They are supposed be intelligence.
I don't want giving money to homeless people in rich country.
I would give some food if they want to.
I would save money to pay for my bills.
And Do some movement as much as I can.
If I have a lot of money,I would donate like Michael Jackson.
If I'm very very intelligence,I would make a new rule for every people become equal.
I think I can bring those great people's thought to the future.
Do what I can do.
For my future.
For everyone's future.
War makes me sad.
I want to be happy.
I think everyone want to be happy.
Anyway,what I want to say is.
Let's stop war.


Search This Blog