Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First board I shaped


6'5" x 20 x 2 1/8
This is the board I shaped first time.
This board is amazing.
lightning fast and easy to control and sharp turn.
I can't believe it is my first shape
because it's too good.
when I ride this first time
I doubt myself.
I thought "I just got good wave,O.K.let's do again".
But every wave I got,I feel amazing.
"what a board did I make?"
"really???"

When I met Terry Martin first time.
He recognized the board.
And then I realized I did good job.
But same as playing music
there is never 100% satisfied.
So every time I do my best.
When you 100% satisfied,
you stop there.
I keep going forever.
Forever learning.
Forever student.
The fact that Terry Martin said
he is still a student.
So his mind is always fresh.
SO FRESH SO CLEAN CLEAN!

I love you Jeff.
I love you Terry.
Thank you very much.




Search This Blog