Sunday, July 3, 2011

Second opinion

 I have been in knee pain for already two months.So I went to deferent chiropractor for second opinion.
First chiropractor told me that my knee problem might be meniscus injury and it has not been getting much better,so he recommend MRI.And they can tell me to get surgery or not.
I made an appointment for MRI.But I don't really want to get surgery,so I went to see deferent chiropractor.
Second Dr. found out my knee is twisted.And he adjust my knee and then I feel my knee much better.I still need to visit the second Dr. for 28 time visit but he told me that I might be able to be surfing 12 visit later(a month). So I cancel the MRI and I will see how my knee gets better at second Dr.
I hope my knee getting healed soon with out surgery.And I think it's always better to have more opinion.

Search This Blog