Saturday, May 21, 2011

San Clemente Surfboards by Paul Carter

I've been interested in a small surf shop in San Clemente since long time ago.
So finally I stopped by because I feel like it.
Once I got inside,I already felt good vibration.
Beautiful surfboards and beautiful arts.
Nice T-shirts saying about respect the planet.
YES. I love it.
And I talked to a guy own the shop,his name is Paul Carter.
He has amazing positive vibe and I felt he is a nice guy.
He does hand shape surfboards and  art and a pro surfer.
I saw some longboards with Hobie logo and his sign on it.
He said he used to shape for hobie and he knows Terry Martin.
Wow...
We talked for while and he gave me a picture that he draw even though I just met him.
I'm so happy and we took some photos of us with his surfboards.
Yes,I had a great day. Thank you Paul!
 Yes Paul.Hand shape has soul.

 We love sun

 Positive viblation
Old Dana point 

Search This Blog