Saturday, May 14, 2011

Customer feedback

Today I went to get some food from Guicho's. And I brought it to T-street and eating delicious eggplant pasta and watching beautiful view.I ate half of them and I suddenly felt something cold on my skin.I thought it's rain but it looks white.I realized it's bird s**t. (just liiiiiiiiittle bit) I looked up and I saw pelican family in the sky.
Oh my goodness! I felt no good but the food was so tasty.So I made sure s**t didn't get on my food and I finished.
Of course I don't feel good. right?
BUT! I just got e-mail from my customer and it's feedback about a surfboard I shaped.
This is what he wrote
heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!


hey mitch,

hope you're doing well. your board is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!! thanks so much. i've been away until the middle of last week and there were no waves but i tried it out a couple of days ago and it's so cool. it rides beautifully, really fast too. i***h p**l rode it as well and loved it. i just showed it to a friend g**g who loved it and would like you to make him one but bigger because he's 185 lbs. i gave him your number and he said he's going to be in touch with you. to see you soon.

best

   D**g

He made my day and I'm so happy now.

 Good night!

Search This Blog