Monday, May 2, 2011

The Cove Movie




First of all,how come I named my company "SUN DOLPHIN SURFBOARDS" is I love sun and I love dolphins.Someone think I'm crazy or whatever but I think I was a dolphin in my past life because I feel so.
Today,I watched a movie "The Cove" first time.I've been wanted to watch the movie but I was kind of scared to see violence to dolphins.But I had a oppurtunity to watch it today.
How I feel? SAD and I want to save dolphins and whales.Because they have feeling same as human.I like to eat fish,chicken and sometime pork and beef too.I know pig and caw have feeling.I don't care whatever who say.
I love dolphins and whales.That's it.
So I send the thought to whole world,same as I send my thought to Japan for earth quake.
Don't kill dolphins,don't kill whales,they are my friends.They are not your food.I love dolphins.I love whales.


The Cove Movie Website


Sea Shepherd Website

Search This Blog