Saturday, May 7, 2011

Anti Nuclear Rock part 2

Yes,this is same guy.Kiyoshiro Imawano.
This concert was in 80's but they're sounds like expecting the future that Japan's earth quake in 2011.
Kiyoshiro was singing "east Japan earth quake is right there"
The chorus girl was singing like "Bomb!" and 25 years later,Nuclear in Fukushima Japan was "Bomb!"  
Kiyoshiro was saying "I don't wanna die by cancer!" and he died by cancer.
They are amazing.
Someone put word in comment that translated in English.
I just copy and paste here.
This is what he sing.Check it out!
"We are facing a crisis of hot summer.

In early summer, Everyone going to the beach.
When I was swimming in underpopulated area, I saw a nuclear power plant was built there.
Why is it necessary for? I can not understand at all.
SUMMERTIME BLUES in small japan.
We are facing a crisis of the eruption.
We are in danger of earthquakes. However, nuclear power plants will increase.
Why is it necessary for? I can not understand at all.
SUMMERTIME BLUES in small japan.
We are facing a crisis of cold winter. In early winter, Recently, we often lose one's hair. However, On TV, You continue to advertise. You said "Nuclear power plants in Japan, has remained secure." Why is it necessary for? There is no evidence. This is the last warning. I've been working to become taxpayers. At rare holiday, I took a trip to the countryside. Then, 37 nuclear power plants were built there. They were peeing before we detect it. Power supply is excessive. Not required. Dangerous"

Search This Blog