Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where is my vintage surfboard?

This is the vintage board I used to ride.Local Motion Surfboards Hawaii,I guess it's from 80's.
A guy gave it to me for free with special board case.He used to surf but he got into Yoga and the board was in the garage.So it was almost new condition.
Beginning I didn't ride it but once I rode it's really good feeling.I rode it so much and I like twin fin.I went surfing with the twinfish and learned surfing a lot by the twinfish.
I like the looks too,and so many people said "that's cool board" or "How much would you sell it for?"But I kept and ride it and ride it.
One day I made a mistake.I sold it for $60 because I needed money that time.Stupid movement...
Let me know if you have this board or see this board.I'll be there and say "How much$$$?
Oh my goodness.O.K.! I will make a surfboard like this.
That's a good idea.Yes,I can do it! 

Search This Blog