Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Terry Martin's tool 2

Today,I went to see Terry and give him my hand made tool.He was so happy and we went to put it in his new shaping room at Hobie Surfboards in Dana Point.The room is looks so nice and all the light positioning is perfect and you can see inside of shaping room from outside while he's shaping.
I saw some Tyler Warren's blanks for bar of soap that looks so interesting and wondering me how he shape those.Yes,of course Tyler Warren will be shaping in same room and also you can watch him from outside.
After for a while we went back to his house.He and his wife bought a book for me and gave it to me.I'm so happy about their kindness and I appreciate it.So I gave them my favorite CD of Hawaiian music(Kohala).After that finally he asked me to have his old tool.Oh!my god!Of course I said "YES"I'm so happy today!He's used the tool years and years,so I think his soul into the tool and I use the tool and then our soul into surfboards I will shape!
Bring those legend shaper's soul to the future,that's what I want to do.

Search This Blog