Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Real Surf shop Terry Senate Surfboards

 I went to Terry Senate Surfboards shop today.And a first guy I talked to was the great shaper Terry Senate.

He is a very nice guy and show me some of his board.Once I told him about I'm shaping surfboards,he let me into his shaping room and let me watch his shaping.His shaping is so amazing.Very deferent from other shapers but I really like the way he shapes.I had a commitment but I cancel it because I really want to watch it and learn it.Of course he does 100% hand shape.He finished 2 boards in less than 2 hours and one of them he shapes in front of the customer who order custom board.That was really real stuff.Shaping room is in the back of shop and shaping in front of the customer.The customer was checking feeling the shaped board and stoked.He left with happy face.I think I saw real thing today.Thank you Terry Senate!!!



Search This Blog